Serve is a digital prepaid account from American Express. This is a smart alternative to debit and other prepaid cards that’s loaded with great features and benefits. There are NO credit checks, monthly fees, or annual fees.
Check out Serve from American Express! I have been reading reviews all over the internet and the reviews are AMAZING!! This is Legit and I just scored mines! Sign up by clicking the banner above to get Serve from American Express!
After doing some research on the fees, this does not cost anything. However if you decide to do cash advancements there will be fees( but that is standard on all cards). I have also researched fees and it does not cost anything, but cash advance fees may apply for credit card loads (which is standard).
Here are some GREAT reasons why you should grab this FREE Card:
Shop with your Serve® Account and you can help protect eligible purchases against accidental damage or theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
When your car breaks down, we can send help your way for towing, winching, flat tires, battery boost, fuel delivery, or emergency lock-out*.
*Available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Enjoy access to presale tickets, reserved seats, and behind-the-scenes experiences in certain cities when you use your Serve Card from American Express.
CLICK HERE to check out this review from Money under 30!! This is a very reputable site!!
I signed up for an account, but I haven’t received my verification email. What do I do?
- The Serve account verification email should arrive in your email inbox within 30 minutes of registration. If it has not arrived, the first step is to check your spam folder or junk mail. The email is valid for seven days. If you still have not received the verification, you can log into your Serve account and request a new email verification by clicking on “Resend Email” on your Serve account dashboard. Still having trouble? Call Serve Customer Service at 1-800-954-0559.
When will I get my new Serve card in the mail so I can activate it?
- You should receive your Serve card within 7-10 business days after you register. Although we’ll try our very best to get it to you sooner!
How do I activate my Serve card?
- Have your card in hand and visit serve.com/activate or call 1-800-597-0184. Follow the prompts to activate your card and then it is ready for use on purchases.
I received my Serve card in the mail and activated it, what’s the next step?
- If you haven’t already, add money to your Serve account using a bank account, debit card, credit card, or cash with a MoneyPak® (cash advance fees may apply for credit card loads; please check with your credit card issuer for details. MoneyPak purchase fees of up to $4.95 may apply). Then, take it out shopping and use it anywhere American Express® Cards are accepted.
How do I add money to my new Serve account?
- You are ready to use your new Serve card after you add money to your account for the first time. You can add money using a bank account, debit card, credit card, or cash with a MoneyPak®. (Cash advance fees may apply for credit cardloads; please check with your credit card issuer for details. MoneyPak purchase fees of up to $4.95 may apply.) Go to serve.com to sign in to your Serve account and click on the Add Money tab. Serve does not currently charge fees for adding money; please see the Schedule of Fees in the Serve Consumer User Agreement for details.
What can I do with the Serve card?
- Serve is a reloadable prepaid account that can be used for everyday purchases everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the U.S. With Serve you can also send and receive money by email, text, and Facebook and access your account with the mobile app. Serve has no credit checks, no monthly or annual fees, and no long-term commitments.
Can I make a purchase with my Serve card if I don’t have enough available funds in my account to complete my purchase?
- If you have a credit card or debit card linked to your Serve account, the card you have set as your backup funding source will be charged or debited for the remaining balance of your purchase. Please note that cash advance fees may apply for credit card loads; please check with your credit card issuer for details.
So get started now! Click on the banner above or below to sign up for your account!!
This post may contain affiliate links, so take a moment to read my disclosure policy.